Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Yeah, I'm The Boring Type Of Transwoman

So on further conversation with Aleki (see previous post), apparently I am boring. Nowadays I bash people about their misogyny, about their lack of understanding and many other things.

Yes I am. Boring that is.

I am trying to educate you guys here. About me. About being a transwoman. About living as a woman who has an unusual genital composition and is terribly uncomfortable about it.

Get it? I doubt it.



A man who wants a transwoman just because she is trans will never understand why she detests, abhors, hates the genitals she has. NEVER.

Why?

Because for him, being with a transgirl is a fantasy.

Chick with dick.

I so fucking hate that!

I am not a chick with a dick. Don't you dare call me that. I will slap the bejesus out of you.

Why you ask?

Because I am a woman. I am dysphoric because I am a woman who was born with a penis. A woman who had to live over 20 years of her life as male. Confused, baffled, and troubled. 

FOR TWENTY FUCKING YEARS.

So yeah, call me boring for not enabling your little "chick with dick" fantasies. Tafuta mwenye atakubali lakini sio mimi. Hell no.

If you can't see me as a woman, whether I have a pussy or dick or large clit or nothing at all, but me as me, as Lindsay, as a human being with feelings, emotions, intelligence, and not a mere oddly-shaped body, then FUCK OFF.

I don't need you in my life.

Let me tell you something, If you come to this blog hoping that you will woo me into going on a date with you so that at some point I will allow you to "fuck me in the ass as you play with my dick", then boy you're in the wrong hood!

GET IT?

XOXO

Lind.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails