Wednesday, June 24, 2009

TITLE-LESS-NESS

Its funny. When I’m at home, I keep thinking and thinking about what the hell on gonna write. It becomes difficult to do this when I know I have tons of work yet this is a form of relaxation for me. When I’m thinking of what to write a lot goes into my head. I tell you I have like a gazillion thoughts spinning through my head. Its true sometimes I think I think too much!! But anyway, let me just say something so that I don’t continue babbling incoherently. Isn’t that what I am doing right now? Or am I just writing things for the sake of it.
This will definitely have some of you thinking I am probably mad but to hell with is because I am writing again and atleast I am doing this out of my free will. Plus I like what I do and it makes me happy to pour out some of my many thoughts into such a medium. Those who like it, good for you. Those who don’t, too bad.
The other night I was watching KTN, that Mexican soap called “Until My Last Breath” and things just started rolling in my head. I could see how we get lied to that life is that easy as it is in the soap and that love also is that easy. Someone once told me that you cant force love and I also discovered on my own that I cannot fall in love in a matter of days. Maybe im being skeptical, but to me, I just don’t see how you can say you love someone just after like two weeks of meeting the. I could say ‘I like you a lot’ but I think that’s just about it…atleast for that time until when it is possible so say those three delicate words.


Anywho, see you all soon!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails