Monday, June 15, 2009

THERE IS HOPE

I woke up this morning and as I started preparing myself for work I realized that time has really gone by and my time to realize my dream is coming fast. It was time to start preparing hard and I was now feeling ready, somehow.
I took this liberty to share my thoughts and aspirations with those interested in my blog. I realize I haven’t been writing much here but I assure you that you will be seeing more of these wordings.
When I started this blog, it had so many names to pick from. I couldn’t keep to one name and I kept changing it depending on my whims of the day. But when I finally stuck to the name (deleted)
To me this is a way of telling the whole world my story. I sometimes wish I had a laptop or a pc at my home because I just know I would write till the end!! I even sometimes think that if, given a chance, I would write columns in the dailies! But rest assured, im one person with a huge, gigantic bag of dreams and aspirations and I believe that soon, I shall be on the road to fulfilling these dreams I have. As God is my savior, I believe that nothing under His watch is unattainable!

Pr. 10:18 The hope of the righteous is gladness; but the hope of the wicked shall perish.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails